This is a sponsored post on behalf of Canada Beef Inc.
Here at Food Bloggers of Canada, we’re big fans of Canada Beef – one of our site sponsors. Well Canada Beef Inc loves bloggers too, and to say thanks for helping Canada Beef shine, they have once again partnered with Eat, Write, Retreat, the food blogging conference in Washington DC to offer three “scholarships” (covering the cost of one all-inclusive registration) for Canadian bloggers.
Eat, Write, Retreat is an intensive, hands-on weekend designed to help food bloggers take their work to the next level. Offering cooking ,writing, food photography and styling workshops as well as dynamic dining events, demonstrations and valuable networking sessions, EWR is all-inclusive which means a scholarship provides access to all programs and events, as well as accommodation and all meals.
The first two scholarships have already been awarded but there’s still nearly a week to get your entries in for a chance at the last one, which will be awarded on Monday, February 27th by 4pm EST.
Rules and Restrictions
* Bloggers must be Canadian residents.
* Bloggers will receive one entry for writing a post published on their own blogs focused on one of the following topics:
1. Favourite memory involving Canadian Beef, good, funny or disastrous (family traditions, a romantic date or your biggest Canadian Beef culinary disaster).
2. Favourite Canadian Beef dish (does not require a recipe, but feel free to include).
3. Something you learned at the Canadian Beef website.
* Posts must include mention and link to both Canadian Beef (www.beefinfo.org) and Eat, Write, Retreat (www.eatwriteretreat.com).
* Blogger must leave a comment on this post on the Canada Beef blog with the URL for their entry post.
* For a second entry to the contest, bloggers who have created a post may also tweet about the contest: ” I’m hoping @CanadianBeef sends me to @EatWriteRetreat. Get all the details here: http://wp.me/p18kMS-8C “ Leave another comment to let them know you tweeted!
* Winners are chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on 2/13, 2/20 and 2/27 2012 no later than 4pm EST.
* All travel/transportation and incidental expenses are the responsibility of the winner. (Prize is one all-inclusive registration to Eat, Write, Retreat.)
* Upon returning from Eat, Write, Retreat, each winner will be asked to write a post about the event, to be published on their own blogs as well as here on the Canadian Beef blog (as a guest post).
Read all about the excellent adventures last year’s scholarship winners (all FBC members!!) had here:
So what are you waiting for? Get cooking with and blogging about beef for your chance to check out Eat, Write, Retreat!
(and hey, before you go, don’t forget to read Marie’s piece on tips for attending a food blogging conference that we published last month!)