This Week’s Feature – Holiday Entertaining Ideas
Time for another FBC Pin It Thursday! We’re focusing on holiday boards for the next few weeks so this week, we’re featuring Holiday Entertaining Ideas.
We want your recipes for party snacks, drinks, hors d’oeuvres, party tips, entertaining ideas, you name it. You can include New Years in the mix as well
What’s Pin It Thursday?
Pin It Thursday is something we’ve been doing for quite a while on our Facebook page and it’s become incredibly popular. But, we know a lot of you don’t always see our Facebook posts and we wanted to open it up more and (hopefully) expand it to our restaurant bloggers too.
We also wanted to create an archive of Pin It Thursday boards on the site so that you can add your posts to an old board whenver you like and we can easily catch them (not so easy on Facebook!)
Here are the rules:
- You must be an FBC Member to participate
- Choose a maximum of two of your own blog’s posts that match the week’s theme (Holiday Entertaining)
- Leave a link to them in the comments of this post
- We’ll pin them to our board
- Posts can be recipes or tips that fit the theme or restaurants you’ve reviewed that would be an appropriate add to the board
Don’t forget to check out all the amazing pins on our Member boards and see what your fellow bloggers are doing as well – we guarantee you’ll find some tasty things to pin to your own boards!
And if you aren’t already, you can join our Members Only group board on Pinterest to pin your regular blog posts. Make sure you’re following us over there and then email Melissa for an invite.