Food Bloggers of Canada in association with Canada Beef, are very excited to be bringing Canada its very first Canadian food bloggers conference from April 12-14, 2013 at Hockley Valley Resort, Ontario.
The conference goal is to bring together our diverse Canadian food blogging community for a weekend of networking and learning while having fun!
When and Where
April 12-14, 2013
Hockley Valley Resort
793522 Mono 3rd Line, R.R. #1
Hockley Valley is located about an hour outside of Toronto on 300 acres of rolling hills. With a remarkable passion for food and an on-site organic garden they are able to specialize in providing a fresh and local approach to food with an exceptional dining space that allows for interaction with the chefs. We know they are going to provide our attendees with a remarkable food experience in a beautiful environment, not to mention access to an 8,000 square foot spa for a little post session relaxation!
Schedule of Events
Tickets for FBC2013 will be $699/person (based on double occupancy). And here is all the awesome stuff that it includes:
- two nights accommodation at the beautiful Hockley Valley Resort. 300 acres of rolling hills, an on-site organic garden, beautiful guest rooms and an outstanding dining experience all at your feet!
- all your meals and coffee/tea/snack breaks, including a welcome reception, keynote dinner on Friday night, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday (wine is included in both dinners). We chose Hockley specifically for their incredible reputation as a food destination (and Top Chef Canada agreed with us, holding their season finale at Hockley!)
- two drink tickets to our Friday night cocktail reception and an invitation to our Saturday night entertainment
- all the Saturday and Sunday sessions including a special Q&A with David Leite, and sessions on writing, tech, photography, recipe development, working with brands and much more!
- 10% off all spa services in Hockley’s 8000 sq foot spa
- 20% off green fees on Hockley’s golf course (weather permitting of course!)
- a bag full of swag!
- a whole lot of other goodies we have coming your way – just for attendees!
All you need to do is show up Friday afternoon and not worry about another thing until it’s back to real life Sunday afternoon!
Tickets are available on EventBrite
We have the support of many generous sponsors who are listed on our Sponsorship page. CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP IS NOW CLOSED. We still have many opportunities available if you would like to work with us outside of the conference. Please contact us directly for more information on how we can work together.
We will be regularly updating the conference section of the website as we have more information come available. You can follow our conference blog to be kept up to date!