Our recap of the whole weekend – with the links, photos and info you asked for!
FBC2015 Photo Gallery
Our official FBC2015 photo gallery is now live. Be sure to check it out. You’re welcome to share images from it on social media but if you would like to use photos on your website or for other purposes, please contact our official photographer, Beth Dunham, directly.
Session Presentations Available On-Line
- Casey Markee’s SEO Presentation
- Lesley Ellen Harris Copyright Presentation
- Sarah Huggins – Legal Consideration For Canadian Giveaways
- New York Times Video of Andrew Scrivani’s Work (this is NOT his presentation but we had lots of requests for the link
- And here is the link to the book recommended by Tim Chin on Understanding Exposure
FBC2015 Conference Program
If you need a copy of the program, you can get one here: FBC2015 Program of Events. It includes the social links of all the brands that were in attendance (their ads are also hyperlinked back to their websites) as well as the attendees.
Devour Mini Food Film Fest
Here are the movies that were presented during Friday night dinner in the order they were screened. We have linked titles where there are public links available.
- Les Botanique Des Amour
- Bucato: Pasta Fatta a Mano
- The Oyster Men
- Cooking Up A Storm
- Ain’t No Fish
- Make Love: McCamus Maple Syrup
- The Benevolent Baker
FBC2015 Conference Attendee Recaps
- Merry About Town: Part 1, Part 2
- The Domestic Blonde
- Food Musings: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Kitchen Bliss
- Heather’s Eats: Part 1, Part 2
- Spicy Eggplant
- Food Mamma
Foldio Photo Lighboxes
The photo lightboxes on display during meals were from OrangeMonkie. The ones on display at the conference were the Foldio2 and they cost $75US plus shipping and customs duties. We paid about $14 in duties per lightbox. Or you can purchase directly from Amazon.ca (AL) and probably save yourself some shipping and duties.
FBC2016 Toronto Tickets On Sale
For a limited time only (until November 8th) we are selling specially priced Alumni Tickets for people have attended at least one previous FBC conference, and Early bird tickets for new attendees. After that, tickets will go off sale until next year at their regular price.
FBC2016 will be held Oct 21-23, 2016 in Toronto at the brand new Delta Toronto with Deb Perelman of Smitten Kitchen as our keynote speaker.Purchase Tickets Now