Calling all bakers! Put your best cookie forward in EatInEatOut magazines’s third annual Christmas in July Cookie Contest. Enter your best cookies for a chance to win 1 of 7 Bakers Prize Packs including: a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer and Silpat® Cookie Non-Stick Baking Mat. (retail value $175.00)
How to enter:
- Bake a cookie. Post it on your blog and link to [this post on FBC].
- Head on over to the Members’ Only post here on FBC and leave a link to your entry.
- 1 of 7 Bakers Prize Packs each valued at $175.00 including a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer (approximate value $150.00) and a Silpat® Cookie Non-Stick Baking Mat (12.5” x 17” approximate value $25.00).
- all seven winners will be featured in the Holiday issue of EatInEatOut magazine (Nov 2014) with social media shoutouts throughout December.
- all seven winners will be featured in the 12 days of Cookies eBook 2014.
The cookies will be judged by the staff at EIEO magazine.
They will be scoring the cookie as follows:
- Beauty – a beautiful hi-res photo 40%
- Creativity - uniqueness of the recipe 40%
- Ease - is it doable for the home-cook 20%
- Open to FBC members only.
- Contest runs from July 1 to August 31, 2014.
- You may enter as many cookies as you like. Entries can be old or a new posts but must include a link to [this post on FBC].
- Entry links must be posted on [this Members’ Only post on FBC].
- Judging will take place the week of September 15th, 2014.
- Winners will be informed on September 30th, 2014.
- Winners will be asked to provide the full recipe and photograph (photos must be hi-resolution - 8” x 10” @ 300 dpi OR 2400 px x 3000 px).
The fine print:
Limitations on Liability
EatInEatOut (EIEO), Hamilton Beach Canada and Sasa Demarle are not responsible for any damage to participant’s computer occasioned by participation in this challenge. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees on behalf of itself and each of entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless from any and all liability, rights claims and causes of action that entrant may have or which may arise against EatInEatOut (EIEO), Hamilton Beach Canada or Sasa Demarle for any illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or personal or property damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the or Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of EIEO which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at the sole discretion of EIEO.
Participation in the contest constitutes permission to the Contest Sponsor and their agencies to use the name, recipe, photograph and/or likeness of the winner[s] for purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of EIEO and the contest judges are final and binding on all entrants. The contest is not open to employees of EatInEatOut (EIEO), Hamilton Beach Canada and Sasa Demarle.