New Year Sale!!! Buy this planner and get our Blogging for Passion & Profit e-book ($19.98) for free and slay your 2023 goals!
We're so excited to bring you the FBC Evergreen Food Blog Planner! It’s been designed to help you stay on track, stay productive and grow as a blogger and has everything you need to plan great content, get consistent, track your goals, and more.
Whether you're a recipe blogger, a restaurant reviewer, or if culinary travel is your niche, this planner will work for you!
The planner has been designed to be as flexible as possible with undated weekly and daily planning sheets. The revenue and goal tracking worksheets allow you can choose your start month or starting quarter.
This blog planner is designed to be downloaded and printed on standard 8.5 x 11 paper. We've kept the design very minimal so that it's economical to print. It also makes it easy for you to decorate with your own special touches (if you love stickers and washi tape, have at it, and get as creative and colourful as you like!)
Wide top margins on the landscape formatted pages and wide left-hand margins on the portrait formatted pages will make it easy for you to hole punch and store it in a binder.
You can print just the pages you need and print multiples of the pages you use the most like the recipe development, photoshoot, and blog post worksheet layouts!
In short, you can make it your own!
And get the Blogging for Passion & Profit e-book for free! It contains inspirational stories and advice from 20 leading bloggers and entrepreneurs on how they turned their passion into a successful business. It's a great addition for anyone who is looking to turn their blog, hobby, or side-hustle into a dream job.
Our food blogging planner is over 50 pages of useful worksheets and information including:
- a user's guide to help you make the most of your planner
- quarterly goal tracking worksheets
- monthly trends and things to note
- annual planner at a glance
- undated 12-month calendar
- weekly planner sheet
- daily planner sheet
- blog post planning worksheet
- blog post SEO checklist
- recipe development worksheet
- blog stats tracking sheet
- end-of-month, quarterly, and annual review sheets
Buy once and use it forever! Plus for a limited time get our Blogging for Passion & Profit e-book as a free bonus.
Start When The Time Is Right For You!
The planner has a flexible design that you can use to start planning whenever it works for you. Perhaps you weren't ready to start editorial planning in January or maybe you only started your blog in May!
Whenever you think it's the right time to start, the planner will be waiting for you!
Please note - this is a digital product. You will receive a PDF download that you can print at home. The PDF file is not designed for you to use electronically. You do not need to print the entire file - just print the pages you need. You can print certain pages as often as you like (like the weekly planner sheet and daily planner sheet) and others you may not wish to print at all.
Planner Features in Depth
12 Monthly Calendar Spreads Include:
- Canadian and US Statutory holidays
- major religious and cultural days
- other notable dates that are important to foodies (ie Super Bowl, Grey Cup etc)
- seasonal planning tips for each month to help you brainstorm new content and repurpose old content on social media
Undated Weekly and Daily Planning Worksheets
- flexible undated worksheets to help you plan your week and day
- daily sheets are broken out by hour during the workday so you can track appointments, phone calls or block out your time
- daily worksheets also include a to-do list, reminders, and a note section
Blog Post Planning Worksheet
- redesigned to work for food bloggers in all niches
- contains space for post title, SEO title, categories, and tags
- more space was added this year for keyword planning based on user feedback
- section to note existing content to internally link to
Recipe Development Worksheet
- space to list ingredients and directions
- space for method and testing notes
- section for all recipe details
- a complete keyword checklist
- image optimization checklist
- UX and EAT reminders
- 12 Month Goal Planner to help you achieve your Top 3 goals for the year
- Goal Tracking worksheet to help you track major food blogging metrics like overall revenue, traffic, newsletter signups and revenue diversification goals
- Journal template
FBC is home to some of Canada’s most talented food writers, recipe developers, food photographers, chefs, restaurant reviewers, on air and YouTube personalities and social food influencers.
Our goal is simple: to showcase the very best in Canadian food from coast to coast to coast from the most engaged and passionate food and food content creators in the country.
So if you love recipes, restaurants, Canadian wine and craft beer, iconic Canadian dishes, learning where your food comes from and about the people who produce it, and the vast geographic mosaic that this country is and the food that brings us all together, this is the place for you to be. Welcome, eh?