BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Eligibility. The Meal Mug Twitter Party contest is open only to legal residents of Canada other than in the province of Quebec who have a twitter account, and are over age eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of World Kitchen LLC (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees), and their respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers and distributors, franchisees, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns will not be eligible.
2. Administrator and Sponsor. The administrator of this contest is Food Bloggers of Canada (the “Administrator”). The sponsor of this contest is World Kitchen LLC (the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor’s role in the contest is limited to providing the prizes to the contest winners and the Sponsor has no responsibility for the administration of the contest.
3. Agreement to Official Rules.Participation in this contest constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Submission Entry Period. Entrants may make submissions via Twitter following guidelines outlined in How to Enter between the hours o 9-10pm ET on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016.
5. How to Enter:
a. Submissions: To enter the entrants must first submit their Twitter handle on the RSVP page. Then, between the Submission Entry Period (9-10pm ET on Thursday, Dec. 15, entrants must tweet at least once using the hashtag #MealMug. The submitted entry must comply with the content restrictions set out in these Official Rules.
b. Entry: By entering you agree that your entry conforms to the conditions provided above and that Administrator may disqualify you from the contest if it believes, in its sole discretion that your entry fails to conform. Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period. There is no limit to the number of entries and each tweet constitutes a single entry. Only entries submitted during the Entry Period will be considered.
c. Contest Administrator’s time clock is the official clock for this contest.
a. Prizes are available to Canadian residents only, excluding Quebec. The prizes consist of one 7-piece Revere Cookware set (Retail value - $159.99), two sets of 4-piece Pyrex Bakeware (Retail value $14.99) and two sets of 8-piece CorningWare Mugs (Retail Value - $34.99).
b. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person, Twitter account and household. Odds of winning are based on the number of tweets received during the Entry Period.
c. Prizes will be awarded using a random number generator which will be conducted by the Administrator at their offices during the Submission Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified via Twitter of their winnings. Potential winners must respond within 24 hours with shipping information and phone number, must confirm their eligibility (including by providing such information as the Administrator may request to confirm such eligibility) and must successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a winner. If a potential winner does not respond, confirm eligibility, or answer the skill-testing question correctly, an alternate winner will be chosen from valid entries.
d. Prizes are shipped directly from Sponsor and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. The Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but is not liable for non-receipt for any reason after 90 days.
7. Entrant’s Personal Information.Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.
8. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.The Administrator and Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Administrator upon receipt and none will be returned.
9. Content Restrictions:
The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
The Submission must not disparage the Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
The Submission must not contain brand names, tradenames, trademarks or any other third party identifying marks, other than those owned by the Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
The Submission must not refer to third parties without their express permission;
The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or in the sole discretion of the Sponsor not in good taste;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and the Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province where Submission is created.
10. The Administrator and the Sponsor are not responsible for any lost, misdirected or late entries, or contest documents, or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assume no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or other device, resulting from participating in the Contest. The Administrator or Sponsor may conduct investigations as relates to the contest, and entrants agree to cooperate in such respect. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on a Twitter account, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned a Twitter account. By participating in the contest, Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Administrator and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, as the case may be, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest.