FBC 2014 Save the Date

FBC2014 City and Dates Announcement | www.foodbloggersofcanada.com

We are very excited to send out our “Save the Date” notice for FBC2014!

That’s right – Canada’s first and only national food blogging conference will be returning in 2014 after a very successful FBC2013.

In the spirit of making FBC Conferences accessible to all our members and ensuring that we celebrate the tremendous food scenes that this country offers from coast to coast we have committed to having our conference visit a new location every year.

This year we’re thrilled to be landing in Vancouver from October 17-19th, during the height of fall and harvest.

We will have many more details to announce in January, including ticket information and our spectacular venue which we are so excited about!

But for now… mark your calendar and save those dates!

31 Responses to FBC 2014 Save the Date

1. Michelle December 3, 2013 at 12:14 pm #

Almost in my backyard…. woohoo, so excited, I can’t wait.

2. Kim Beaulieu December 3, 2013 at 12:19 pm #

Yah. I’m going to try to make it this year. I love B.C. Great time of the year too.

3. Aimee Wimbush-Bourque December 3, 2013 at 12:46 pm #

Happpy Happpy DANCE!

4. Mushrooms Canada December 3, 2013 at 12:49 pm #

So excited to have this conference returning for it’s second year!

5. Marlene Cornelis December 3, 2013 at 1:23 pm #

Sounds wonderful, and a chance to explore a part of Canada new to me!

6. Laureen Fox December 3, 2013 at 1:33 pm #

Vancouver…yay! Marking my calendar :)

7. Anna (Hidden Ponies) December 3, 2013 at 4:05 pm #

VANCOUVER, yay!!! Marking my calendar, hoping it works out!!

8. Nancy @ gottagetbaked December 3, 2013 at 5:34 pm #

I live in Vancouver so I’m extremely excited to hear FBC2014 will be here! I can’t wait to meet everybody.

9. Janice Mansfield December 3, 2013 at 6:03 pm #

So pleased to see you coming to Vancouver!

Not that we don’t love Toronto, but everything seems to be held there, and between plane tix and hotel rooms it limits a lot of us to only 1 conference per year

10. PoorandGlutenFree December 3, 2013 at 6:05 pm #

Woop woop! There’s a good chance I’ll actually be in Van for this :) If anyone will be sticking around town afterwards, the Surrey International Writers’ Conference is on for the following weekend, too, so it’s good timing.

11. Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel December 3, 2013 at 8:28 pm #

So sad I won’t be able to come. Looking forward to when it returns to Ontario.

• Melissa December 3, 2013 at 8:51 pm #

It may be a little while – we’ve got the east coast, Quebec and the prairies to hit up before we return to Ontario! Gotta spread the love!

12. Connie December 3, 2013 at 8:45 pm #

Great news for all fellow Canadian food-bloggers! I have never been to the west coast!

13. A Canadian Foodie December 3, 2013 at 9:19 pm #

Congratulations! Bravo! I am tickled pink that it isn’t the same weekend as Terra Madre in Italy – but I will probably fly there from Vancouver. I didn’t think fall. Harvest is a great time… mind you, in BC – there is harvest all growing season long. Well done, Melissa, Ethan and team.
    V

14. Julie Elsdon-Height December 3, 2013 at 11:03 pm #

It’s so amazing to hear this!! I’m going to be saving my pennies and WILL be there!

15. Charmian December 4, 2013 at 8:43 am #

Looking into flights. I’m so excited about this. Where did you find the time?!

16. Jean Layton December 4, 2013 at 9:29 am #

This sounds like such fun!
    I’ll happily cross the border to come. Vancouver is closer to me than Seattle

17. Nicole Harling December 6, 2013 at 12:47 am #

Wonderful news! I will certainly be there this year!!

18. Christine December 13, 2013 at 8:48 am #

So excited! It’s been a few years since I’ve been to Vancouver (excluding layovers on my way overseas)! Looking forward to this! I really enjoyed the conference and meeting everyone! Took a lot of valuable lessons, tips, and ideas home with me!

19. Laura December 31, 2013 at 9:46 am #

This sounds really fun! I’ve gotta find a way to get down there :) Looking forward to knowing all the details!

20. ambradambra January 6, 2014 at 6:05 pm #

Wish I could come, but a long way from Australia! I spent four hours in Vancouver International Airport in 2000 – on my way to Cuba. It looked lovely. Sending best wishes for a great conference.

21. Monica Parlee January 11, 2014 at 11:26 am #

Sounds awesome but I live on the east coast so probably won’t be able to make it. However, I will be sure to follow along with all the blog posts, updates and will live it vicariously through those attending!

22. Helene Peloquin January 16, 2014 at 10:20 am #

Thanks. I moved from BC couple years ago and miss it. This is exciting.

23. Kristen @ The Endless Meal January 22, 2014 at 11:38 pm #

So excited to hear that this is in Vancouver this year!

24. lyndsay // coco cake land January 24, 2014 at 11:41 am #

hooray! my city! excited to hear more about this! ^__^

25. Stacey @NotCrocker January 24, 2014 at 6:42 pm #

Oh, so excited to have this come to me! Definitely attending, looking forward to meeting some inspirations!

26. Liam January 25, 2014 at 4:21 pm #

So excited about this!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Food Bloggers of Canada Conference Save the Date 2014 #FBC2014 - Sober Julie - December 26, 2013

[…] I was excied to read that the Food Bloggers of Canada Conference FBC2014 will be taking place in Vancouver on October […]

2. 2013 At a Glance - The Baking Beauties - December 30, 2013

[…] never afforded to attend if I hadn’t won the My Cookies are the Best contest from Be Well. The next conference is in October in Vancouver. I need to start saving my nickels (we no longer have pennies in Canada – another event from […]

3. The Canadian Food Experience Project: Round Up Eight - January 20, 2014

[…] back to the traditional Christmas dessert plate. With Eat North, Feast: an Edible Road Trip, the second Canadian Food Bloggers of Canada Conference this fall and this Canadian Food Experience Project, our time has come. The passion is strong as new […]

4. 2014 Food Blogging Conferences | Namely Marly - January 22, 2014

[…] More details are expected to be published soon. For now, save the date and look for more details to come from Food Bloggers of Canada Conference! […]