The holidays are fast approaching and it's time for cookie swaps and gift baskets of goodies. So December's recipe roundup will all about holiday cookies and bars. We want your very best recipes and photos with a holiday theme .
If you've never submitted to one of our recipe roundups before, here’s a few to check out: Apple Recipes, Pumpkin Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Valentine’s, Christmas, Grey Cup… (in fact, our Grey Cup roundup was our most trafficked post of 2013). Read the submission guidelines below and send us your best recipe link!
The Holiday Cookies and Bars Recipe Roundup will run the week of December 8th and depending on how many submissions we get, it may run over a few days.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS – GUIDELINES
We’re putting the call out for submissions. While we normally feature every recipe submitted, due to the sheer volume the last few recipe roundups have generated we will be tightening up our submissions guidelines.
If you follow our submissions requirements, we will include you.
Here are the guidelines:
- The post can be old or brand new
- Posts should be themed around holiday bars and cookies. Don't submit other desserts etc.
- You may submit one post – please, do not send multiples and ask us to decide!
- You must be an FBC Member to participate (not a member? see if you can join)
- Send a link to your post, your first and last name (we will only publish your first name), your blog name and ONE image 640px wide, to Melissa by 5pm PT, November 21st, 2014 with the subject line: Holiday Cookies and Bars Submission. The number one reason posts are not included in our roundups is because the photo is the wrong size. It MUST be 640px wide.
- Try to send your best photo from the post - good photos encourage click throughs to your blog and we will pin the image you submit to our holiday cookies pinterest board.
- Roundups will be published the week of December 8th, 2014.
- Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, submissions that do not fit the above criteria will not be considered so please ensure your image is the correct size.
We’re looking forward to seeing what you all submit!