Every week we pull together a round of links full of interesting food, blogging and photography. Here's what caught our eye this week:
Tasty Links from FBC Members
I don't know about you, but November makes me want tea or cocoa and warm homemade cookies. Chocolate chip cookies to be precise! We've got six chocolate chip cookie recipes for you to bake up and enjoy - from classic to vegan to gluten free to paleo!
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie from Hilary at Cocoa Bean the Vegetable
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies from Alanna at One Tough Cookie
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies from Jacqueline at Cooking With Jax
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies from Raj and Holley at The Primal Desire
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies from Nicoletta at Sugar, Love, Spices
- Chickpea (Gluten Free) Chocolate Chip Cookies from Lillian at Beyond Umami
Other Useful Blogging Links We Love
Here are a few links to articles, books, podcasts and resources that we think are great whether you're a hobby blogger or a blogging entrepreneur.
- Geni.us - we get asked all the time about how to handle multiple country amazon affiliate links. This week we found Geni.us and we think it's got a lot of potential to solve this long standing blogger challenge!
- 6 Photographers Capture The Same Person With Widely Varying Results - this post from Shutterbug with a video produced by Canon is full of inspiration but also a reminder of how much of ourselves shine through in the end results of our photography, writing and even recipe development. There is no point in copying somebody else - let your true self come through in your work and nobody will ever be able to replicate it.
- They Wanted Lifestyle Shots - we loved this post from The Busy Dad Blog. If you've ever been asked to do a sponsored post you will relate to this and in turn, the post is a brilliant example of how to do a sponsored post in a way that's creative, funny and effective (we wanted to buy a watch!).
The New FBC Food Lovers Newsletter
If you love our weekend links then you might just want to subscribe to The FBC Food Lovers Newsletter. Twice a month we'll be featuring great posts from FBC members, some of our favourite food instagram accounts, foodie giveaways, great recipe finds on pinterest, some of the food highlights on FBC over the last few weeks, as well as occasional delicious offers from some of our partners.
You don't have to be an FBC Member to join - you just have to love food! All you have to do is click here to subscribe!