This post is sponsored by KitchenAid Canada.
After making the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer a staple of any kitchen, they've created the Torrent™ Magnetic Drive Blender to share a spot on the counter.
Already voted 2015 Product of the Year by the Consumer Survey of Product Innovation, the Torrent™ Magnetic Drive Blender brings together everything you need from a blender.
You want state-of-the-art technology? Meet the Torrent™ preset options.
- At the touch of a button, you can program your blender to make smoothies, juices, soups, sauce, milkshakes, icy drinks, and more.
- The preset options allow you to make your favourite recipes while walking away from because the blender will stop on its own when your creation is ready.
You want ease and accessibility? That's been taken care of.
- It was built to be a mainstay on your counter which is why it slides in and out like a coffee maker and fits under your cabinets.
- The top cap can be easily removed to measure and add ingredients during the blender process.
You want power? You have power and then some.
- The revolutionary Diamond Blending System is made up of stainless steel and a one-piece design to handle even the toughest blending challenges.
- The blades have been positioned to allow for a consistent blending experience.
Available in Candy Apple Red, Sugar Pearl Silver, Onyx Black and Liquid Graphite, the KitchenAid® Torrent™ Blender has it all...power, functionality, and a colour for everyone.
KitchenAid Canada wants one lucky person to check it out for themselves so they are giving away one Torrent™ Magnetic Drive Blender valued at $599. Enter the contest below for your chance to win!
Before you go, check out the Berry Smoothie recipe below using the Torrent™ Blender to see how you can kick start every day with a healthy start.
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 can (14 ounces) blackberries with juice or
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup soymilk or almond milk 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup (4 ounces) soft tofu
- Place frozen berries, blackberries, soymilk, apple juice and tofu in pitcher of KitchenAid® Torrent Blender. Cover and blend on Icy/Drinks/Smoothies setting.
- Pour into two glasses; serve immediately Makes 2 servings