Back to school will be here before you know it and apples are the classic teacher's gift not to mention, September is apple harvest month all over Canada. So it's time to do our first Apple Recipe Roundup!
If you have never submitted to one of our recipe roundups before, here’s a few to check out: Grilling Recipes, Valentine’s, Christmas, Grey Cup… in fact, our Grey Cup roundup was our most trafficked post of 2013). Read the submission guidelines below and send us your best recipe link!
The Apple Roundup will run the week of September 15th and depending on how many submissions we get, it may run over 1 or 2 days.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS – GUIDELINES
We’re putting the call out for submissions. We intend to feature everything that’s sent in so if that means the roundup gets split up over multiple days, that’s what we’ll do.
Here are the guidelines:
- The post can be old or brand new
- Posts should be themed around apples - sweet or savoury.
- You may submit one post – please, do not send multiples and ask us to decide!
- You must be an FBC Member to participate (not a member? see if you can join)
- Send a link to your post, along with an image 640px wide, to Melissa by 5pm PT, August 31st, 2014.
- Roundups will be published the week of September 15th, 2014.
- Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, submissions that do not fit the above criteria will not be considered so please ensure your images are the correct size.
We’re looking forward to seeing what you all submit!