Here is our weekly link roundup of interesting stuff from around the web! We feel like it's time to #BeEggsquisite!
Tasty Links from FBC Members:
If eggs are your thing then you will not want to miss these absolutely scrumptious new recipes from fellow FBC Members
- Le Brunch De Noel : Chakchouka au Chorizo et Pois Chiches - Christelle at Christelle is Flabbergasting
- Skillet Waffles and Eggs - Lisa at Food Well Said
- Holiday Poached Eggs with Fresh Herb Salad and Cranberry Pecan Jam - Adrian and Jeremey at the Food Gays
- Holiday Egg Nog and Cranberry Trifle - Janice at Kitchen Heals Soul
- Garlic Thyme Cheese Puffs - Barry at Rock Recipes
- Deviled Eggs - Three Ways - Brittany at My Daily Randomness
- Holiday Wreath Breakfast Sandwiches - Cheri at Kitchen Simplicity
- Gingerbread Sweet Potato Muffins - Anna at Hidden Ponies
- Sweet Potato and Apple Latke Cakes With Baked Eggs - Davida at The Healthy Maven
- Ginger and Sour Cherry Puffs - Marlene at Life Through The Kitchen Window
Other Useful Blogger Links
- Updated Guide to All Social Media Image Dimensions: A handy resource for planning your image graphics for all your social media channels from Post Planner
- Tips for branding your social media images: Social Media Examiner gives you tips on making sure your social media images (think Facebook and Instagram, jive with your overall blog branding
- Related Posts Plugins: nRelate will no longer be supported for WordPress users as of Dec 31st. Gretchen Louise checks out and rates some replacement plug-ins.
- Why Last Week's FTC Twitter Violation is a Total Gamechanger - Think you don't need to disclose on your blog or on social media? You might want to check out this post from Convince and Convert
Instagram Accounts We're Watching
- Letsomnom - Cindy from Edmonton shares her finds from around Edmonton with simple elegant style
- CookinCanuck - one of our ex-pat FBC members, Dara's feed is full of tasty, beautiful and healthy recipes
- FoodOnYourShirt - great food, cheeky fun food illustration and he's a Chopped Canada champ to boot - check out Pierre's feed!