We have five $50 vouchers to use on Just-Eat.ca to try their service and let your readers know what you think! You simply need to email email@example.com and ask for a voucher code. You can input this on the Just-Eat website to redeem the full value and use it however you please.
Try the service by entering your postal code, then choosing the sort of takeout food you fancy. If you’re a keen home cook, then maybe take this opportunity to see what’s out there and inform your website visitors that there are sensible takeout options too. Just-Eat offer cuisines such as Thai and Sushi, so maybe prove that takeout can be part of a healthy lifestyle if ordered correctly? Alternatively you might just want to review a pizza delivery service and take some photos.
All we ask is that once you’ve tried the service, you give it a short review on your blog. In your review try to include any positives about the service, any photos of your meal, your opinion on the brand and website and any advice on ordering.
Remember it’s the service we want reviewed, so don’t hold Just-Eat personally responsible if you experience a meal that doesn’t meet any standards or expectations of it you might have had!
We currently only have five of these vouchers available, so get in touch soon if you want one. Just-Eat are the global leader in the online food delivery market and this opportunity to work with them shouldn’t be missed.
Terms & Conditions
- Just-Eat.ca reserves the right to retract vouchers without notice if abuse is suspected.
- The voucher must be used and review posted within 4 weeks of accepting the code.
- Website owners must run food related blogs to qualify, and they must be free from excessive outbound and commercial links. No outbound links to questionable websites will be tolerated.
- The voucher has no alternative cash value and is non-transferable.
- The code will allow you to redeem fifty Canadian dollars on the Just-Eat.ca website only. This can be used on any takeout or restaurant on the Just-Eat.ca website in Canada.
- Just-Eat reserve the right to end or extend this promotion at any time.
- Limit 1 voucher per website owner.
- Any abuse of this promotion will jeopardise your website authority/integrity in the eyes of the Food Bloggers of Canada.
UPDATE: All vouchers have been claimed (June 10th 2012). Stay tuned!!!