FoodiePages.ca connects you to the best food and drink makers across the country. Their marketplace is like a virtual farmers' market, currently featuring 100 makers selling over 800 delicious edibles directly to you. You can either shop directly from their website or sign up to have their new monthly subscription box - the TASTING BOX - shipped to your front door each month. Each box includes five samples of the best food finds from across Canada, to be enjoyed (and reviewed!) by you.
In celebration of the launch of the TASTING BOX, FoodiePages.ca and FBC are launching the TASTING BOX Inspiration Contest. We are challenging food bloggers across Canada to create a dish or recipe that is "inspired" by any of the delicious foods included in the first TASTING BOX, and asking you to write about your inspired recipe on your blog. The recipe can be one you have previously published/posted; however, it must be an original recipe.
The five products to inspire your blog posts are included in the first TASTING BOX, shown in the photo below:
- Superfruit smoothie from Bao Smoothies (based in Port Hope, ON)
- Salsa from Las Salsas (based in Winnipeg, MB)
- Lemon honey from Heavenly Honey (based in Ottawa, ON)
- Spring marshmallow bites from Kimberley's Kitchen (based in Telkwa, BC)
- Nut bars from Edible Rebellion (based in Calgary, AB)
The winner will receive a free three month subscription to the TASTING BOX as well as a $100 Foodie Pages gift card.
TASTING BOX Contest Rules:
- Contest will run from April 15 - May 9.
- Blog entry recipes should be "inspired" by the ingredients in the TASTING BOX - please note that it's not necessary to purchase the box or specific ingredients to participate.
- 1x blog post (no matter how many ingredients) = 1 entry.
- Multiple entries allowed.
- Blog entry must mention Foodie Pages' new TASTING BOX and link to this post on FBC
- Bloggers must leave a link to their post below to enter.
- Winner will be chosen at random using random.org and contacted no later than May 15th.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]