Every week we pull together interesting food, blogging and photography links from around the web. This is what caught our eye this week:
Tasty Links from FBC Members:
New year, new start? We all seem to gravitate to being more conscious of what we eat in January after the excess of December so we checked out the latest posts from some of our members who are registered dieticians or nutritionists to give you some new ideas!
- Quinoa with Garlic Shrimp, Tomatoes, Feta and Fresh Mint - Abby at Abby Langer Nutrition
- Half Your Plate: Stuffed Spaghetti Squash - Zannat at Food 4 Happiness
- Mexican Breakfast Bowl - Melissa at UpBeet
- One Pot Gluten Free Pasta - Sondi at SondiBruner.com
- Fresh Lemon Ginger Smoothie - Christal at Nutritionist in the Kitch
Other Useful Blogging Links
- 15 Ways to Create New Content from Old Content - some great tips from Kim Garst to help you repurpose content
- Skyfonts.com - if you want to start experimenting with fonts for a new logo of blog design, Skyfonts lets you rent a font to test it out first before buying a font licence!
- The Number One Secret To Blogging Success - no... it's not SEO, or huge follower counts - it's actually quite old fashioned! Check out the post from The Glitter Collective.
- Blog Trends: Earn Money Without Guilt - a great, thoughtful piece from one of the internet's most successful bloggers, Holly at decor8.
Instagram Accounts We're Watching
- LoveAndLentils - Sophia's stream is full of the delicious vegetarian dishes she creates for her blog of the same name
- Sweetsugarbean - Renee's IG account is a mix of her beautiful food photography and the beauty of Saskatchewan prairie
- brittanystager - you would expect nothing less than a beautiful feed from our resident style expert, Brittany and she delivers (plus... puppies!)