Every week we pull together a round of links full of interesting food, blogging and photography. Here's what caught our eye this week:
Tasty Links from FBC Members
This week we've got a wave of cocktails from FBC members that make the most of summer's fruit. Bottoms up!
- Blueberry Gin Fizz - from Alanna at One Tough Cookie
- Rhubarb Pimm's Cup - from Carole at The Yum Yum Factor
- The Blueberry Wave - from Marlene at Urban Cottage Life
- Mango Cherry Rum Slush - from Julie & Debbie at Cooks With Cocktails
- Blackberry Mojito - from Davida at The Healthy Maven
For even more great summer cocktail ideas be sure to check out our Summer Cocktail Pinterest Board
Other Useful Blogging Links We Love
Here are a few links to articles, books, and resources that we think are great whether you're a hobby blogger or a blogging entrepreneur.
- 6 Ways To Make Your Blog's Focus Obvious to New Readers - make it easy for new readers who land on individual blog posts from google or pinterest or elsewhere to know who you are and what you're about with these tips from xo Sarah
- The Ultimate List of Facebook Hacks - struggling with your Facebook page? Here are some great tips, some of which were even knew to us, on how to leverage Facebook - even if the algorithm is always change - from SITS Girls
Instagrammers We Love
FBC Members love Instagram and every week we love to feature a couple of these gorgeous feeds. Here's who we're loving this week!
- kiwiandbean - Sarah is a lawyer by day and a food blogger by night. Her feed theme is simple: how she feeds her family. And she does it simply and beautifully!
- imagelicious - all we can say is that every time we see one of Julia's images, we're instantly hungry. Approachable dishes beautifully photographed.
The New FBC Food Lovers Newsletter
If you love our weekend links then you might just want to subscribe to our new newsletter: The FBC Food Lovers Newsletter. Twice a month we'll be featuring great posts from FBC members, some of our favourite food instagram accounts, great recipe finds on pinterest, some of the food highlights on FBC over the last few weeks, as well as occasional delicious offers from some of our partners.
And between now and August 24th we will be giving away a Delta Faucet to 8 lucky newsletter subscribers. Two per week to be announced in our August 3rd, August 10th, August 17th and August 24th newsletters. The earlier you sign up, the more chances you have to win!
You don't have to be an FBC Member to join - you just have to love food! All you have to do is click here to subscribe!