Every week we pull together a round of links full of interesting food, blogging and photography. Here's what caught our eye this week:
Tasty Links from FBC Members
What's not to love about fall? It's the season for afternoon walks in golden sunshine, crisp temperatures that have us snuggling into sweaters and cosy throws, and comforting bowls of steaming, fragrant soup. Soup is appropriate for any occasion, from rustic to elegant. It offers make-ahead ease so you can always have some on hand. Best of all, soup is an excellent way to showcase the bounty of the season. Here are some great soup recipes from FBC Members across Canada to try out!
- Moroccan Vegetable Soup from Louisa at Living Lou
- Creamy Potato Bacon Soup from Alisha at Alisha Enid
- Roasted Turkey and Mushroom Soup from Liz at Emma Eats ... and Katie Too
- White Cheddar Roasted Cauliflower Soup from Val at More Than Burnt Toast
- Hearty Yellow Split Pea Soup from Jeanne at The Lovin' Forkful
- Orange You Sweet Carrot Soup from Melissa and Gregg at My Wife's Muffin
Other Useful Blogging Links We Love
Here are a few links to articles, books, podcasts and resources that we think are great whether you're a hobby blogger or a blogging entrepreneur.
- Today's Cookbook Trends - if you're thinking of writing a cookbook, check out this interview with the editorial director of a cookbook publisher on Will Write for Food.
- Top 20 Tips for Food Bloggers - from Cookie and Kate.
- Better Than Before - this bestselling book by Gretchen Rubin explores how we can make good habits and break bad ones, skills that make being a blogger — and life in general — easier.
Instagrammers We Love
FBC Members love Instagram and every week we love to feature a couple of these gorgeous feeds. Here's who we're loving this week!
- EatingNiagara - writer Tiffany Mayer celebrates local eating and agriculture in Ontario's Niagara Region, and her appreciation for her subjects shines through in her photos.
- APrettyLife - Jo-Anna shares lovely food photos that showcase the sensibilities of a country girl at heart
The New FBC Food Lovers Newsletter
If you love our weekend links then you might just want to subscribe to The FBC Food Lovers Newsletter. Twice a month we'll be featuring great posts from FBC members, some of our favourite food instagram accounts, foodie giveaways, great recipe finds on pinterest, some of the food highlights on FBC over the last few weeks, as well as occasional delicious offers from some of our partners.
You don't have to be an FBC Member to join - you just have to love food! All you have to do is click here to subscribe!