Every week we pull together a round of links full of interesting food, blogging and photography. This week is all about getting ready for Grey Cup!
Your Grey Cup Primer Guide
Next weekend is Grey Cup Weekend and this year it heads to Toronto. We've got everything you need to start planning and enjoy it with our FBC Grey Cup party ideas!
Grey Cup Recipe Ideas
Having a party? We've got you covered!
- We've got Grey Cup recipes galore in our Grey Cup recipe roundup!
- Lots of Grey Cup party planning and decorating ideas with our Game Day party props and suggestions.
If you're looking for even more Grey Cup Party recipe ideas, here are some more party snack ideas from healthy to decadent:
- Crispy Honey Sriracha Wings from Lily and Dimitiy at Gastrosenses
- Bacon Cheese Superfries from Laureen at Art and the Kitchen
- Vegan Spinach and Artichoke from Sam at It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken
- Crispy Beef Tostada Bites from Shareba at In Search of Yummyness
- Ham and Cheese or Spinach and Feta Pizza Wheels from Franziska at Nur Mal Kosten
- Sticky Sriracha Meatballs from Dana at Killing Thyme
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip from Jeanine at Faithfully Gluten Free
Where to Eat in Toronto
If you're visiting Winnipeg just for Grey Cup and wondering where you should eat, we've got you covered there too!
The New FBC Food Lovers Newsletter
If you love our weekend links then you might just want to subscribe to The FBC Food Lovers Newsletter. Twice a month we'll be featuring great posts from FBC members, some of our favourite food instagram accounts, foodie giveaways, great recipe finds on pinterest, some of the food highlights on FBC over the last few weeks, as well as occasional delicious offers from some of our partners.
You don't have to be an FBC Member to join - you just have to love food! All you have to do is click here to subscribe!