Every week we pull together a round of links full of interesting food, blogging and photography. Here's what caught our eye this week:
Tasty Links from FBC Members
There comes a point in Canada where everyone is sick to death of winter and is craving sunshine, warm air and... pretty stuff. That's right. We want pretty stuff. So today for Tasty Links we're doing cupcakes. Because they're bright, cheerful and pretty. And they're an escape from winter for a little bit.
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting - from Sweetopia. Quite possibly the most elegant cupcakes we've ever seen!
- Raspberry Tea Cakes - from Tessa at StyleSweetCA these are pretty in pink!
- Mini Monster Eyeball Cupcakes - from Lyndsay at Coco Cake Land. We've loved these every since we first saw them on Lyndsay's blog!
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Cupcakes - from Jenny at The Brunette Baker. We like these because they have oatmeal in them which we think sounds like a healthy cupcake!
- Cupcakes Fraises-Lime - from Camille at Champagne & Brunelle, these sweet little Strawberry Lime cupcakes have a hidden surprise
Other Useful Blogging Links
Tips to help you improve your blogging skills from around the web this week. This week we've only got one but it's a big one that we think will keep you busy all week!
- 10 Creative or Weird Uses of Instagram - not all of these have anything to do with food. But Hootsuite has pulled together great examples of how to use social media in a way that's creative.
- How Does Your Home Page Make People Feel - from tiny twig this post is all about creating a welcome mat for your blog
- How To Refresh Old Blog Posts - there's lots of life in your older blog content. Don't let it go to waste - The Modern Housewife has some great tips!
- The Secrets of Food Porn - learn from one of the best, Andrew Scrivani of the New York Times
Instagram Accounts We're Watching
Some of the tastiest Instagram across the country that we think are worth a follow.
- KitchenHealsSoul - if you love baking, sweet treats, cute puppies and kittens then you need to follow chemist turned baker, Janice in Montreal
- TheVietVegan - based out of Toronto, Lisa's bright feed is full of vegan delights that will keep you inspired and make you hungry!
We'll be back next week with more great and tasty links for you!