Tasty Links from FBC Members:
We've got a bit of a sweet tooth this weekend and given that it was National Bundt Cake Day last week, it's appropriate that we have a couple of beautiful bundt cakes!
- Eggnog Bundt Cake with Eggnog Sugar Glaze - Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life In the Suburbs. Nope, it's not too early for eggnog and a beautiful bundt cake is always welcome!
- Frosted Rum Raisin Tea Cake - Janice at Kitchen Heals Soul. The frosting looks amazing!
- Happy Happy Cupcake Cookies - Rosie at Sweetapolita. If you're feeling a bit glum, these cookies will make you smile!
- Mayan Chocolate Bundt Cake - Beth at Beth Dunham. This beautiful cake made by Beth comes from the Dairy Farmer's of Canada 2015 Milk Calendar
Other useful blogger links
- On Doing The Work - Lisa Congdon. Virtually nobody in blogging or anything else is an overnight success. You gotta do the work!
- The Blogging Resources You Need - Danielle-Marie.com. Some great blogging resources including podcasts, websites and tools that will make your life easier.
- Save Time With Email Canned Responses - Blog Clarity. Sending the same types of emails over and over again? Here's some great tips on how to save time with your email!
Some Instagram Accounts to Watch
- Redawna - from beautiful food to northern prairie landscapes, Redawna of Nutmeg Disrupted does wonderful thing in a square frame.
- Pineconecamp - better known as Janis Nicolay, the photographer behind the Butter Baked Goods Cookbook, pineconecamp covers beautiful food, beautiful interiors and beautiful travels. Eye candy for your soul.
- tessa_sweetstyleca - Tessa's sweet creations are so tempting you'll reach into the screen!