It's that time of year where we start to look back and reflecting on all that's happened throughout the year. So what better then taking a look at some of our most popular posts from 2013!
Some of our top 10 were no-brainers. And others were a big surprise! So between now and New Year's Eve, we'll be sharing them with you. If you missed a few posts throughout the year or are a new member, then these are the articles you'll want to make sure you check out.
The #2 post from 2013 came as absolutely no surprise to us - it was one of the no-brainers. When the number one most frequently asked question we get from our members is "how much should I charge for recipe developing/sponsored posts/photography/writing/etc?"
Written by FBC Director Melissa Hartfiel, who is a freelancer herself, it put it all out there on how to charge so that you cover your costs of doing business, make sure your clients cover their costs of doing business, walk away with a profit at the end of the day and put some value on your time and the work you do.
Top 10 FBC Posts of 2013
- Honorable Mention - Renaming and Rebranding Your Blog: What You Need to Know
- #10 - Top Ten Tips to Help You Get The Most Out of Working With Brands
- #9 - Editorial Calendars: What They Are and Why You Need One
- #8 - Restaurant Roundup - Canada's Best Poutine
- #7 - Five Ways to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog
- #6 - Restaurant Roundup - Canada's Favourite Food Trucks
- #5 - How To Increase Your Blog's Page Views Per Visit
- #4 - Dianne Jacob on Making Money From Your Blog
- #3 - Everything Bloggers Need to Know About NoFollow Links
- #2 - How Much Should I Charge - Pricing Your Work Part 1 & 2