It's that time of year where we start to look back and reflecting on all that's happened throughout the year. So what better then taking a look at some of our most popular posts from 2013!
Some of our top 10 were no-brainers. And others were a big surprise! So between now and New Year's Eve, we'll be sharing them with you. If you missed a few posts throughout the year or are a new member, then these are the articles you'll want to make sure you check out.
The number 7 spot on our 2013 countdown is also no surprise. Pinterest is the number one traffic drive to most food blogs and more and more bloggers are seeing the value in having an active presence on the site. It's even changed the way we blog - how often do you add text to your images or post a verticle image over a horizontal one now?
5 Ways To Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog was part of a three part series by Vincent Ng, of MCNG marketing - and one of N. America's top experts in Pinterest marketing. Be sure to check out his other posts, 5 Ways to Get more Repins on Pinterest and 5 Ways to Get More Followers on Pinterest.
Top 10 FBC Posts of 2013
- Honorable Mention - Renaming and Rebranding Your Blog: What You Need to Know
- #10 - Top Ten Tips to Help You Get The Most Out of Working With Brands
- #9 - Editorial Calendars: What They Are and Why You Need One
- #8 - Restaurant Roundup - Canada's Best Poutine
- #7 - Five Ways to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog