It's that time of year where we start to look back and reflecting on all that's happened throughout the year. So what better then taking a look at some of our most popular posts from 2013!
Some of our top 10 were no-brainers. And others were a big surprise! So between now and New Year's Eve, we'll be sharing them with you. If you missed a few posts throughout the year or are a new member, then these are the articles you'll want to make sure you check out.
Once again our stellar Restaurant Roundup crew came through with their top choices for Canada's best food trucks. With Vancouver ranked the third best city in N. America for it's food truck scene and cities like Toronto and Calgary coming on strong - it wasn't a surprise that our food truck post was so popular. Even more exciting was seeing cities like Halifax and Montreal beefing up their street cart presence. Big kudos to our RR crew for doing such a great job throughout 2013!
Top 10 FBC Posts of 2013
- Honorable Mention - Renaming and Rebranding Your Blog: What You Need to Know
- #10 - Top Ten Tips to Help You Get The Most Out of Working With Brands
- #9 - Editorial Calendars: What They Are and Why You Need One
- #8 - Restaurant Roundup - Canada's Best Poutine
- #7 - Five Ways to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog
- #6 - Restaurant Roundup - Canada's Favourite Food Trucks