Cedarlane Culinary is looking for five Canadian food bloggers who wish to use and review the new Bellini Kitchen Master (read all about this Thermal Blender designed for domestic kitchens and combines the functions of 8 appliances in 1 here.
Test and review the Bellini Kitchen Master requirements
1) Open only to FBC members residing in Canada.
2) To enter, please write a blog post telling us why you should be chosen OR what you would love to try cooking in the Bellini. Include a link to the public FBC post about the BKM [https://www.foodbloggersofcanada.com/?p=8770] in your blog post.
Submit entries by tweeting your entry to @CLCulinary using the hashtag #BelliniKitchenMaster and also leave a link to your blog post in the comments section below.
Blogger selection will be based equally on the following 3 criteria:
- Content - Why you and your readers would benefit the most from a Bellini Trial and how it could save you time in the kitchen.
- Relevance. How your entry and your blog fit with Modernist Cuisine. Cedarlane Culinary is a scientific cooking company so the more scientific the better.
- Mention which existing recipes you’d like to try in the Bellini and what new dishes you would like to try as well. Tell us how you would get creative & try experimenting with some new dishes. Over 200 recipes can be found in the ‘Bellini Addicts Recipe Book’.
3) Applications close on September 10th 2013 at 6pm EST and the five lucky bloggers will be announced on September 17th, 2013 in the FBC News and via email.
4) Bloggers will be able to use the machine and post recipes/reviews for at least 2 months (60 days). All 5 participants must have at least 2 posts or reviews posted within 30 days of receiving the machine. From those selected to borrow and review the machine, the blogger with the most insightful and well-written posts & review will WIN THEIR BELLINI! Blog posts must be received by November 23rd 2013 . There is no limit to the number of posts you can submit – all will be used to select the winner so the more you post, the better your chances. The winner will be notified via email on or before November 30th 2013.
The winning blog will be chosen based on the following criteria:
-Details of posts (the more detailed the better both in terms of the food & functionality of the Bellini)
-Engagement of readers & followers (Comments, Retweets, Likes etc)
-Creativity with new recipes
-Success with existing recipes
6) As this contest coincides with Back-To-School, a preference will be given to submissions that show how the Bellini helps with your time management in the kitchen.
7) We ask that you give an honest review of the product after you’ve had sufficient time to use it. We do not want you to compromise the integrity of your blog but we are also very confident that you will LOVE THE BELLINI!
If you have any questions please contact the Cedarlane Culinary team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Participation in the contest constitutes permission of the contest sponsor to use the name, recipes and photographs for purpose of promotion, advertising and trade without further compensation. By participating in this contest all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. Please expect to provide web traffic statistics for your site upon request.