Are Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies the ultimate comfort food cookie? We think they might just be!
This following post is a sponsored post by Delta Faucets.
Peanut Butter Cookies are pretty much perfect in our books. They're soft and chewy in the middle and crispy on the outer edges just like a cookie should be. And we all know that chocolate and peanut butter are best friends so adding chocolate chips into the mix is an absolute must! And when you're ready to clean up those messy hands from all that baking, a Delta Touch2O Technology faucet is just the thing to clean up with!
We thought we’d share with you a scrumptious and hands-on recipe from FBC member, Brittany Stager, of My Daily Randomness. While our favourite is her Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookie recipe we're sharing here, we’re digging (and drooling) over these other ‘hand friendly’ recipes from her Pinterest board found here.
Delta® Faucets with Touch2O® Technology: When your Hands could use a hand
While faucets may be our ‘thing’ at Delta Faucet, we sure love whipping things up in the kitchen! And one of our favourites happens to be baked goods. We love a gooey, messy recipe like no other – besides, that’s what hands are for! What we don’t love? Having to clean up a messy kitchen with sticky hands!
Enter: Delta Touch2O Technology. This technology is in tune with every touch. You simply tap anywhere on the spout or handle of the faucet with your hand, wrist or forearm to start and stop the flow of water. Not only does this small appliance lend a hand, but it’s also great for little hands that may be helping out in the kitchen. Touch2O Technology incorporates an automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes so if the water is left running with no activity, there’s no need to worry. So go ahead and get those hands gooey because the easy clean-up is on us!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 7 tbsp of salted butter, melted & cooled
- 7 tbsp of creamy peanut butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add peanut butter and butter to a bowl. Microwave for 30 second increments, stirring in between until melted. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted peanut butter & butter with the brown and white sugar. Add the egg and vanilla, stir until combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Continue to combine until dough forms. It may be necessary to add a tablespoon of water until it comes together. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Form into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are browned and center is puffy.
- Enjoy warm with a glass of milk!