Sweet and tart raspberries make this vegan and gluten-free Feeling Berry Good Smoothie Bowl a winner! This is day 7 of The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge if you are participating. Hannah Sunderani brings you a healthy, nutritious and delicious smoothie bowl each day of our challenge to get you in the right frame of mind for a healthier you.
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Day 7 of our 7 Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge! I hope you’re proud of your incredible work. You’re probably feeling that your goal to be healthier was way easier than you expected. Yep, healthy and delicious can co-exist! Who woulda thought? You might also notice some changes to your mind and body from eating better. Perhaps you’re more energetic, a little more lively, and more open-minded? That’s the benefits of all those fruits and veggies, baby! Enjoy your new glow!
And because you’ve done such an awesome job we wanted to end the challenge with a delicious smoothie that’s just as radiant as you are. Say hello to this Feel Berry Good Smoothie Bowl. This beauty is blended together with the best feel-good fruits like raspberries, banana and mango. Then it’s topped with juicy kiwi and flaked coconut. It’s a tropical paradise in a bowl, and you deserve every perfect bite.
This pretty pink bowl is a great motivator to keeping that clean and healthy attitude as you finish this 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge. Its summer fruit fusion will help you picture a tropical oasis far, far away from the snow! Any daydream that keeps you motivated to think of a vacation where you'll feel fit, healthy and ready to splash in some warm surf is a winner in our books!
So as we finish this Smoothie Bowl Challenge, try to keep this glowing and healthy mentality top of mind. Because if you’re like me the cold winter days can make it far too easy to hit the snooze button on our health, and fall back into winter habits of not-so-healthy choices. You’re a Smoothie Bowl Challenge success story now, and you should feel berry good about the incredible progress you’ve made.
Congrats on completing the 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge!
Share Your Smoothie Bowl Photos!
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup mango
- 1 scoop plant-based vanilla protein powder (21–22 gr, about 2 tbsp)
- ½ cup coconut milk, plus more if needed
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 kiwi, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut shavings
- 1-2 tbsp gluten-free granola
- In a blender add the raspberries, banana, mango, protein powder and coconut milk. Blend until smooth, adding more coconut milk if needed.
- Scoop thick smoothie into a bowl and top with frozen raspberries, kiwi, coconut shavings and granola.
- The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge: A Healthy Start to the New Year
- The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge Day 1: Eat Your Greens
- The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge Day 2: Purple Nourish
- The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge Day 3: Give Me Chocolate
- The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge Day 4: Golden Mango
- The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge Day 5: Just Beet It
- The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge Day 6: Dreamsicle
The 7-Day Smoothie Bowl Challenge is written by Hannah Sunderani. Hannah is a plant-based recipe blogger at Two Spoons. Her love for creating plant-based recipes stems from its benefits to health, humanity, the environment, and taste of course! Hannah is Canadian born, but now lives in France. Her new French life has proved a struggle at times due to the limited vegan community, but the farm-to-table lifestyle offers her an abundance of local, fresh and wholesome ingredients to create beautiful plant-based recipes worth sharing. Join Hannah on social media on Instagram and Pinterest.