It's that time of year where we start to look back and reflecting on all that's happened throughout the year. So what better then taking a look at some of our most popular posts from 2013!
Some of our top 10 were no-brainers. And others were a big surprise! So between now and New Year's Eve, we'll be sharing them with you. If you missed a few posts throughout the year or are a new member, then these are the articles you'll want to make sure you check out.
Believe it or not, #5 was a surprise to us here at FBC. It was written on impulse after a conversation FBC Director Melissa Hartfiel had with a web design client on making their blog encourage browsers. But it took off from the day it was published and has stayed popular ever since! How to Increase Your Blog's Page Views goes beyond just getting eyes on your blog - it covers how to keep them there for more than just a one hit visit. Readers are busy people - getting them to stick around and explore is hard work. But who wouldn't love to find ways to increase their page views even if overall traffic is holding steady?
Top 10 FBC Posts of 2013
- Honorable Mention - Renaming and Rebranding Your Blog: What You Need to Know
- #10 - Top Ten Tips to Help You Get The Most Out of Working With Brands
- #9 - Editorial Calendars: What They Are and Why You Need One
- #8 - Restaurant Roundup - Canada's Best Poutine
- #7 - Five Ways to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog
- #6 - Restaurant Roundup - Canada's Favourite Food Trucks
- #5 - How To Increase Your Blog's Page Views Per Visit