brought to you by Janes Family Foods
Just a quick mention that if you are thinking about applying to Richmond365 as their year long resident food blogger, the deadline for applications is this Saturday, March 31st. You can read all about the position and apply on-line on Tourism Richmond's 365 Days of Dining page.
Terroir Hospitality Symposium
The Terroir Hospitality Symposium, taking place in Toronto on April 23rd, will host its first annual Awards of Excellence. In partnership with GE Monogram, a brand recognized for creating experiences in the kitchen, these awards will celebrate individuals in three categories: chef, beverage professional and front of house.
Noting all the talent that exists within the Canadian hospitality industry, the Awards are hoping to raise awareness around GE's support for these awards and encourage both the industry and public to nominate hard-working, deserving individuals. Know someone you feel deserves nominating? Nominate them here. For more information about Terroir and to purchase tickets, click here.
In Case You Missed It...
We're just wrapping up the first quarter of the year here and plotting out all the great articles we have coming for you over the next few months (we have some pretty cool stuff and some new features coming soon!). But, just in case you missed them, here are some of the most popular articles we've posed over the last few months:
- Preparing to Attend a Food Blogging Conference - Marie Asselin
- May the Forces Be With Your Blog in 2012: Understanding Trends - Dana McCauley
- Exploring Ethnic Cooking - Michelle Peters Jones
- Easy Recipe: A WordPress Plug-In For Recipes - Steven Zussino
- 7 Tips to Instantly Make Your Blog More Reader Friendly - Melissa Hartfiel
- Restaurant Dating 101 - Aaron & Carolynne
- Smartphones, Apps and Social Media: Changing the Way We Dine - Sean Neild
- Bloggers in a Cookbook World - Cameron Stauch
- Keeping Healthy Dinner Ideas Interesting - Dara Michalski
- Gardening For Food Bloggers - David Ort
- 5 Ways to Be a Twitter Citizen - Ethan Adeland
Introducing our newest members - be sure to drop by and visit!
- Being Gluten Free
- Less Sugar Naturally
- Saucy 'n Sassy
- Free Range Kitchen
- Chopstick Beaten Eggs
- Karen Recipe
- Grape Gal's Eatz
- This Dusty Kitchen
- Addicted to Recipes
- Cooking for two on Waterloo
That's it for this week!
Melissa, Mardi and Ethan